Check out FAQ, you might find the answer for your question there.
For the purpose of payment request please click on this button to fill the form
3132 26 St NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 6Z1
Send Us a Message
1. When was NCAC Registered?
The Nigerian-Canadian Association of Calgary (NCAC) is a non-profit and non-political association established in January 1993, with it’s center of activities and headquarters based in the NE of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2. Membership Dues:
Upon acceptance of an application to join the Association, a new Member shall immediately pay a non-refundable one-off registration fee to the Association. Subject to the amendment of the Bylaw in future, unless and until changed by a two-third (2/3) majority vote of Members in attendance at an Annual General Meeting at which a new Executive is being elected, the applicable registration fee shall be as follows:
(i) Resident Member:
A. Single: $25.00
B. Family: $45.00
(ii) Affiliate Member: $110.00
3. When is the next passport intervention?
4. Who is a member in good standing?
5. Who is qualified to join NCAC?
Membership of the Association is open to any individual, family, ethnic or professional association of Nigerian heritage as well as any person in Alberta who is of the full age of 18 years who applies to be a member of the Association and has received a favourable vote passed by a majority of the members at the Annual General Meeting of the Association, and upon payment of the approved Membership fee
6. What are the benefit of joining NCAC?
The following benefits are available to Members in Good Standing:
- Bereavement Support
- Birth announcement
- Subsidized tickets
- entry fees for members
- Attendance to members’ only functions
- Subsidized rates for use of the NCAC’s facilities
- Holding any elective office in the Association including but not limited to Executive and Board positions
- Serving in any committee of the Association
- Representing the Association in any manner
- Letters of reference
7. I want to provide my service to NCAC:
Sign up to volunteer for our community campaigns.
8. How can I help?
9. Who do I contact if I have a question?
If your Question is not your our FAQ, Please free to Ask Us.